Royal Caribbean gift card is an exquisite way to show gratitude to your loved ones.
Furthermore, it can be a perfect holiday gift, especially to those who always talk about going on a cruise but don’t have time to.
However, how you can use a Royal Caribbean gift card and what’s included in it is the ultimate concern of many.
So, let’s unveil the power of having a Royal Caribbean gift certification together.
What is a Royal Caribbean Gift Card?
Furthermore, all of your cruise line expenses will be covered by it. You can freely use this certification program to cover the cost of dining, beverage, spa, and many others.
But, it’s worth stating that gratitudes, casino, gov taxes, and fees will not be included in this card.
However, the receiver must redeem this card before 10 days of sailing.
Royal Caribbean Gift Card Terms And Policies:
You must fulfill certain terms and policies to use a Royal Caribbean gift card. As we all know, Royal Caribbean is strict about fulfilling its regulations.
- Firstly, the gift certificate can only be used as a payment method when new reservations are made directly with Royal Caribbean International. Later, you can use any of your preferred travel agencies.
- The currency used for Royal Caribbean certification sailing will always be US dollars. This means the initial deposit must be made n USD, and any other currency is unacceptable.
- Certificates can not be used to book reservations for a group or trip.
- All kinds of reservations will be made based on availability.
- A normal schedule or deposit payments are applicable once the reservation has been made with the card.
- The certificate is not useable to cover any onboard charges.
- You can not cancel the certificate once purchased; if you do so, you will not get any refund.
- Reservation must be made 14 days before the sailing of the cruise (10 working days).
- Any text responsibility connected with the certificate is the responsibility of the recipients.
- It is also non-refundable whether it gets stolen, lost, broken and has no cash value.
- The gift certificate has no expiration date and is transferable only as a gift.
- Other terms and conditions of Royal Caribbean, just like the age requirement, must be fulfilled.
How to a Royal Caribbean Gift Card Work?
However, whether you have a digital or plastic gift card, both can be a payment method against spa service, shore execution, or even alcohol packages.
Remember, as per Royal Caribbean policies – it can not be used in casinos or to cover gratitude costs.
Among all, it is quite easy to use Gift certificates with any travel agent, and they are easily available in denominations of $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, $1,500, $1,700, and $2,000.
How to Redeem Royal Caribbean Gift Card?
The process to redeem the Royal Caribbean gift card is straightforward.
For example, you can book the Royal Caribbean cruise vacation card directly from the website (http://www.royalcaribbean.com/) or by calling their number (866-504-3941).
If you made the reservation using any of these methods, you must email your gift certification number and the gift certificate to SharedServicesGiftCertificateRedemption@rccl.com.
That’s it. The certificates must be redeemed and value will be added to your cruise reservation, and you will be notified once it done.
How to Get a Royal Caribbean Gift Card?
For a Royal Caribbean gift certificate, proceed to the website.
Read the terms and conditions and check the box to agree to proceed. Next, select the amount of certification ranging from $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, $1,500, $1,700, and $2,000.
After that, you must fill in the certification, recipient, purchase, and billing information to complete the purchase and get a gift certificate.
On the contrary, you can also use any other travel agent. The process is straightforward.
What is Included In Royal Caribbean Gifts?
- It can be used to pay the fare of a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- With little or fewer restrictions, it can also be used for specialty dining. It means you will not be responsible for the cost of royal Caribbean dining and can freely enjoy the dinner.
- Royal Caribbean drinks are known to be expensive, but you don’t have to worry, as the beverage package is also included in it.
- Spa treatment is also a part of it.
- You can also make any gift shop purchase easily.
In conclusion, a Royal Caribbean gift card is the best way to show your love to loved ones. However, the process is also straightforward.
On the contrary, it can easily be used to cover the cost of multiple things at Royal Caribbean. With that, the flexibility of dominions will also help you to stay on budget.
So, a gift certificate is useful for both the sender and receiver.
I am Zoe Grace, a passionate enthusiast of cruise ships. With a decade of firsthand experience in the cruising industry, I have developed a deep understanding of the intricacies and wonders that these majestic vessels hold.
Now, I am excited to embark on a new journey as an author, sharing my knowledge and insights with readers who share my fascination for the world of cruising.
Join me as we explore the captivating world of cruise ships together.