Cruising on the royal Caribbean can be a fascinating experience to enjoy your vacations. What about if things don’t work as intended or anything happens beyond expectations?
Well, that will be quite annoying and lead you towards making a complaint which is your right. But, the question arises of where and how to make a complaint on Royal Caribbean so that it gets read and responded to.
That’s why, in today’s guide, we will talk about how and where we made a complaint on Royal Caribbean. Gladly, we got a quick response and resolved our query quickly.
So, read on to find our hidden techniques and tips to make an effective complaint on the Royal Caribbean.
The Complaint policy of Royal Caribbean
Before we dig into how to complain about Royal Caribbean, you must know their complaint policy. This will help you to avoid any further complications.
So, Royal Caribbean has divided its complaint policy into 3 sections.
- Firstly, before you leave their cruise, you must make a complaint on their official mail or phone number so that the management can read the issue and work to fix them as soon as possible.
- Secondly, if you have experienced any unexpected complaint, you must inform the supplier about the issue before you leave so it gets resolved onboard and immediately.
- You can also connect to the ABTA (Association of British Travel Agents) if you have any disputes. But, it would be best to use the ABTA conciliation scheme only if the matter didn’t get settled between you and the Royal Caribbean. However, you can connect to the ABTA freely if you have any personal injury, sickness, or other health-related issues.
Related Post: How To Cancel Royal Caribbean Cruise?
Where to Send a Complaint to Royal Caribbean?
Here are the ultimate ways to connect with the Royal Caribbean team if you have a complaint.
You can make your complaint on Royal Caribbean by call, especially if you are from the US 800/256-6694.
However, if you are outside the US, you can try this number 514/285-9723.
Using a phone call is your go-to choice, but it’s not a 24/7 facility. For example, if you had called during operational hours, you may have to wait for the next day.
Further, the greater chances are your call will remain on hold. And this could potentially happen while crew members are busy booking a new cruise.
Write to them
You can also email them to make a written complaint using their contact us form or email.
Using the social media accounts of Royal Caribbean to reach your concern is the most effective way. Although you may wait to resolve your concern, it would be a great way to point in the right direction.
For example, the social media team can tell you whom to connect with. With that, if your question is legitimate enough, you can also get your concern resolved.
Remember, the best way to connect and complain on Royal Caribbean is by calling, especially if you are not in a hurry and can wait if call stays on hold. However, you must prefer writing an email for a thorough complaint check.
We highly discourage using forums; they are usually just a waste of time. It’s because you are trying to connect with them unauthorizedly, so the potential chances are you won’t get the response.
Common Complaints On Royal Caribbean Cruises
While boarding a cruise, nobody expects to have an injury or any harmful accident to spoil their whole vacation. But, it’s pretty common if you suffer any hardship, and complaints were introduced for these reasons.
Meanwhile, only some complaints are meant to connect with the cruise team. That’s why here we are about to state some of the most common complaints on Royal Caribbean.
- Slip and fall are the most common accidents on the Royal Caribbean or, ultimately, on any cruise. These kinds of accidents occur due to wet floors or defective stairs.
- Any technical issue in elevators or escalators is also a common complaint in the Royal Caribbean. However, it can cause serious injuries or even deaths. That’s why it needs to be primarily connected with the team.
- Despite getting a healthy environment with healthy food, it’s still common to get affected by food poisoning. With that, these kinds of complaints usually happen in enclosed cruise ships.
- The stairs of the Royal Caribbean cruise are not properly installed, causing turbulence and, unfortunately, causing injuries to many passengers.
- It’s unfortunate to say, but passengers are often sexually abused by the crew members. This would result in trauma or physical injury.
Tips for Making an Effective Complaint
We all can have complaints. Meanwhile, not all complaints get desired results. That’s why knowing how to handle that complaint effectively is all you need to ensure you don’t have any bad experiences.
So, here are some of the tips and techniques to make effective complaint on Royal Caribbean.
- Firstly, never assume that the cruise team knew them all. They are also human and can miss some points. If you notice any minor or major issues in your cruise, let them know and give them time to inspect properly.
- With that, you have all right to complain, but no matter the situation, be polite and respectful so that the crew member would cooperate willingly.
- Preferably, get your problems to the guest service so that it gets heard properly, especially if you have any bigger concerns. They might ask you to write your complaint on a card which can be used as a record.
- Don’t forget to make a follow-up complaint and provide them with all the necessary details.
Wrapping up the discussion with a note that to complain about Royal Caribbean, writing an email or connecting to their customer service is your go-to choice. Additionally, you can also call them at their phone number.
However, whatever you choose you must ensure that you write the details of your complaint fully so that they can understand the issue fairly and suggest the best solution.
I am Zoe Grace, a passionate enthusiast of cruise ships. With a decade of firsthand experience in the cruising industry, I have developed a deep understanding of the intricacies and wonders that these majestic vessels hold.
Now, I am excited to embark on a new journey as an author, sharing my knowledge and insights with readers who share my fascination for the world of cruising.
Join me as we explore the captivating world of cruise ships together.